Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Hi im 17 and i had sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Hi im 17 and i had sex

Hi im shane... 17 years old.. I had sex with my bf today february 19 2013 around 12pm after having sex with him i bought nordette pills and took it at 1:41pm then i read threads about how to use it and they said i should take 4pills thats why i ook 3pills at 8:20pm... Now im worried that the pill may not be effective.. Please help... I dont know what to do.. I cant take full responsibility to it.. How do you really use it...
Tags: Teen problem, pregnant, birth control pills, unprotected sex, 17 years old, help, Nordette pills, how
There should have been instructions with the pills. You can always call a pharmacist and ask. There are a lot of 24 hour pharmacies that you can call. I'm sure you've already thought about this but why did'nt you and your boyfriend use condoms? They're cheaper than the pills and cause no side effects. I hope everything works out for you.