I Dont Know If Im Pregnant Or Not, Help ?
im expecting a period in about a week but for the last few days i have been having stomach cramps/pains at the bottom of my stomach and in my back and clear discharge randomly but i took a pregnancy test that came out negative and ive been feeling sick like sneezing and coughing and sore throat, could i be pregnant ?
please help, :(
im only 16 and i cant tell my mom until i know,
Cramps, pain in the lower stomach, back pains, and discharge can all be symptoms telling you that your period is about to start. I assure you that you are not pregnant, seeing that your pregnancy test came out negative.
i know but ive read alot of stories where girls had the same symptoms and turnd out pregnant. im not supposed to  have a period for about 10 days and ive been hurting for almost a week. and there is a doctor who said you can go threw a whole pregnancy and not have even one test show positive..
and ive never had this happen before,
and about a month - month and a half ago i had unprotected sex and he didnt pull out completly when he "finished"..
and my period after that was light ..
you might want to wait for a missed period and take the test again? Calm down and dont worry, its going to affect your menstrual cycle and delay it. Only worry when you are really really pregnant ok? and I pray that you are not :)
Pulling out is NOT method of protection, and unless you're hoping to get pregnant is extremely irresponsible. You need to wait until your cycle is due and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine, however seeing as you're over a month since your last encounter it should be accurate. There are always stories about how women don't show on tests and blah blah blah, but the fact is that it's very uncommon for this to actually occur. More often, it's due to the women testing wrong. Just because it "can" happen, doesn't mean it will. See a doctor for a beta blood draw to determine if you're pregnant or not. You can also discuss methods of birth control while there.
I have pains in my belly to and white discharge i havent started my peiroid yet as im 14 im tierd and out of energy and i worry alot am i preg
Ok... I can't remember my last period and me and my bf was having sex and at the end he ejaculated on my back. I had one washcloth I wiped it and I also had to wash myself off.. I washed the sperm out the washcloth then washed myself.. Am I also on birth control and right now my nipples are sore and I know I had a period last month am I pregnant?
But I've been missing days and having to take two a day