Aa
A
A
Close
I NEED HELP!! Pregnancy scare ASAP!!
I had unprotected sex December 21st. My period isn't due until January 5th. When I had sex, on the 21st it was calculated online to be my most fertile day. I went to the bathroom next day and I wiped and there was fresh blood on the tissue paper. I've been having weird things going on. Although its winter my nipples were dry for a day.  I took plan b within 72 hours. Actually on the third day. im so scared I am pregnant. I have no way of getting a pregnancy test right away. I feel like I might be pregnant.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
He didnt ejaculate in me. But he did earlier that day in the condom and did not go to the bathroom. But I know he precummed in me. And there has to be sperm on the penis for a while right?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4347786 tn?1357717025
Sounds to me like the chances of you being pregnant are slim to none. Especially if you took plan b. You won't be able to take a test until after a missed period anyway. Just stay calm, I'm sure your fine :)
Comment
Cancel
4347786 tn?1357717025
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3145189 tn?1343161021
Your nerves could really be putting your body through a lot. Relax. You have a good chance of not being pregnant.
Comment
Cancel
3145189 tn?1343161021
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
EmaleeJoy