Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
I Need Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

I Need Help

I'm not willing to post my age, I am sorry.
But, please do not scold me for what I have done.
I want answers or ideas.. not to be chastised.
---
Guys, I'm worried with fear. Just a warning, there will be a LOT of information in this not a lot of people will want to read. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend BUT he pulled out, he did not ejaculate, he was only about 2 or 3 inches inside of me, I bled, I had gotten off my period two days before, and I had run out of birth control only 4 days before that.
But, it's a month later and I'm getting frequent (once every hour or so) thick egg-white discharge.
Please help me out.
I get my period in two days (assuming my 4 days of missed birth control doesnt affect the timing of my period) but, the pressure is killing me.
I fear I may be pregnant.
There could have been pre semen so yes, you may be pregnant. What type of birth control were you on? I take it you have not used any birth control in the last month? Did you have more sex during that time? I'm asking because you might not have gotten pregnant right after your period but another time during the month. You can try taking an early pregnancy test right now or wait to see if you get your period.
No other sex or sexual contact.
And, two days after that I got my birth control pills filled back up.
I take Pro-Ogestral.
I also am NOT male.
That was set on this profile for some reason and I cannot change it.
I figured you were not male if you asking about being pregnant. There should be a way to change that but I'm not sure how. I'll see if I can find out.
You did get back on the pill so I think you might be fine. Wait a couple of days to see if you get your period. You do only have 1 or 2 days left on your birth control pack, right?
Yes, I do.
Thank you so much for being so helpful (:
I saw your posts, and I've change your gender on here to show you as female.
Thank you
You're very welcome. Let me know how things turn out. I do think you will get your period soon.
My period showed up day before yesterday, on time (:
Thank you very much for your help.
And in the future I will be more careful about these types of situations.
That's great news. Now you can quit worrying.