Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
I have delayed period, could I be pregnant? I'm too stressed think...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

I have delayed period, could I be pregnant? I'm too stressed thinking if I am.

Good day! I have an issue regarding with missed period. On October 18th of 2012 I had my menstruation. But my boyfriend and I had an unprotected sex on 30th of October and 10th of November. 30th was all safe, we have no worries about it. Only on 10th we are bothered because we were not sure who's orgasm we felt was discharged. But he said he was pretty sure it was mine because he had plenty of his on the bed. On 14th we had sex again and he used his fingers with pretty long fingernails that time and bled after a while. I noticed it only when I went to the bathroom. I bled only few, I could say it's only a stain, for almost a week it was like that. First bleeding was a vague pinkish one and then reddish and a few days later brownish. Now it's gone. I'm supposed to have my period again on 16th of November because I have a 30-days cycle. What could this possibly mean? No pain experienced, no nausea, no headaches. I'm pretty stressed and worried with the bleeding and changes in my cycle. But my breast was sore for a day and then was gone the next day but I don't think it has gotten larger. PLEASE HELP ME. I'm dying to know what's going on with my body.
Hi!
Honestly speaking it is very difficult to know what is going on with your body. To know whether you are pregnant or not, you need to take a pregnancy test and see. If the test is negative, please repeat after a week if you do not get your periods. If it continues to be negative then other causes of missed periods like pelvic inflammatory disease, PCOD, hypothyroidism etc will need to be ruled out. The symptoms can start with any cycle, so you may not have experienced them earlier. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!
Hi ma'am!

Good day. I'm 18 yo and has been sexually active for 4 months with no contraception involved and it is only now that I experienced spotting after having sex. I did not bleed or "popped my cherry" the first time I had sex and we're both confused why because we know it should. Now I've searched all possible symptoms for pregnancy and only spotting and soreness of breast are what I experienced.. It's 2nd week now since November 10th and no other symptoms are present. I'm already 8 days late for my period and it's freaking me out already. What other symptoms may be reliable to tell if I'm pregnant or not?
And also 10th of November which we had an unprotected sex was the 19th day after my last bleeding (period) since my period lasted 22nd of October. After that I had no bleeding and only on 14th after another unprotected sex I spotted very light pinkish and eventually turned to brownish discharge. Everytime I wash there will be tiny brown bits off my vagina. I read some stuff here that it's common for women to have spotting if you're sexually active. Could I still be pregnant? Thanks for the advice. Please help me because I've no one else to turn to. I can't tell my friends and family because they'd be surely mad. Only my boyfriend and I know and we're both 18. Thank you so much!