Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
I need help and answer... Pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

I need help and answer... Pregnant?

Okay. So me and my boyfriend and unprotected sex and he told me he cumed in me a lot. We had inter-coarse on a Thursday and the same week Sunday I had a light bleeding then the next day around lunch time i  started to get heavy bleeding more then I would have when I get my period. Am I pregnant? What should I do? I looked up the signs of being pregnant and I get most of them. Breast be tender sore to touch, nipples hurt, lower back hurts, can't stand certain smells but we had sex on the 7th of march which is a Thursday and started bleeding that Sunday... Please help me I need answers ASAP on what I need to do or if I'm pregnant or not?
sounds like you got your period. So no you are not pregnant. Sometimes our cycles can change without warning.
okayy I thought it was my period like how you said.. but this been happening, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on march 7 he said he cumed in me alot. I was supposed to get my period on march 14 but instead I got it 2 days early on march 10 and I ended on march 16. But the thing is that it was irregular then normal, it was lighter then started become heavier it was darker more to red/brownish. I usually get my period 7-8 days. Then on march 24 I thought I was getting my period again but, instead it was really light like this pinkish color that only lasted for couple days. Then march 27th we had unprotected intercourse again. Also on the 29 of march I had spotting that only lasted no longer then one day. I know that its not my hymen for sure. Am I pregnant? I need too know right away I have tried pregnancy test but they come out negative :/  Am I Pregnant ?
No you are not pregnant, believe the pregnancy test. It's normal for a period to arrive a couple days early. Also you stressing is causing the spotting.