Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Is it natural?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Is it natural?

I took a couple pregnancy tests today and they all said positive. I'm excited, yet scared. Is it natural to have mix emotions like this? I'm worried I won't be able to give this kid everything, even though I will do everything in my power to give this kid more than I had. And I had a lot! Help!
Completely natural.  There are a lot of fun things to look forward to so you feel excited.  It is a huge responsibility to be a parent so it can also be overwhelming.  What you are feeling is totally normal.  Try not to stress about it.  Be the best parent you can be and let God take care of the rest.  He will be there to help you through it if you allow Him.