Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Is my clear, wet, white, stretchy discharge a sign of early pregnancy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is my clear, wet, white, stretchy discharge a sign of early pregnancy?

hi,
i had sex on the 23rd, sixteen days after my last period. i was told by the doctor that that day was my most fertile day. the guy ejaculated in me and about six days later i started to have this bleeding like a period but it was a week early before my actual period was due. it was kinda heavy like a normal period but i have heard about decidual bleeding and i think that could have been it. then the next week when i was supposed to actually start i never did. it hasnt been quite a week yet since my actual period was due. but now i have been experiencing stomach cramps, lower back aches, fatigue, loss of appetite, frequent need to urinate, and my breasts are starting to get a little bit tender. if i am pregnant i would be like four or five weeks along. off and on i have been having white smears of discharge on my underware and it was really wet. today i had a glob of this clear, white, very stretchy discharge and i was wondering if this is normal in early pregnancy and if i could be pregnant. i have taken some test but they all come back negative. but i think its too early. the box said to wait about 19 days after intercourse and if it comes back negative to wait three more days. i am sixteen years old and i really need some answers on this.