Is my clear, wet, white, stretchy discharge a sign of early pregnancy?
hi,
i had sex on the 23rd, sixteen days after my last period. i was told by the doctor that that day was my most fertile day. the guy ejaculated in me and about six days later i started to have this bleeding like a period but it was a week early before my actual period was due. it was kinda heavy like a normal period but i have heard about decidual bleeding and i think that could have been it. then the next week when i was supposed to actually start i never did. it hasnt been quite a week yet since my actual period was due. but now i have been experiencing stomach cramps, lower back aches, fatigue, loss of appetite, frequent need to urinate, and my breasts are starting to get a little bit tender. if i am pregnant i would be like four or five weeks along. off and on i have been having white smears of discharge on my underware and it was really wet. today i had a glob of this clear, white, very stretchy discharge and i was wondering if this is normal in early pregnancy and if i could be pregnant. i have taken some test but they all come back negative. but i think its too early. the box said to wait about 19 days after intercourse and if it comes back negative to wait three more days. i am sixteen years old and i really need some answers on this.
why did your doctor tell you your most fertile days? are you trying to get pregnant at 16 yrs old?
im having all those signs as well but my period isnt due for another 10 days. Im having that exact discharge. Ive thought i was prego b4 n never had this discharge. Its very gross. Stay calm, wait about a week or two, take a urine test or vist the doc for a blood test. Im only 18 girl n im freakn out so dnt feel bad, i understand. U can go read n cmnt on my post, lemme no when exactly your signs began to appear n if they are the same as me
wait until it's been 2 weeks since the sexual encounter and take an hpt or get a blood test done.

if you're not pregnant get on some form of b/c AND ALWAYS use condoms.