Is my girlfriend pregnant?
So my girlfriend and I were having fun in the bedroom and I fingered her and ate her out. We always like to rub my penis against her vagina but this time we did it naked. We only did this for about 2-3 minutes and I did not *** before or after. Precum is a possibility. My penis did not penetrate but my tip was close to her vagina. She was supposed to start her period this past Saturday and has cramps but hasn't started. This night occurred a week and a half ago. Is she pregnant? We are both 18 and this is scaring us. Help!
For peace of mind I would recommend doing a home pregnancy test just to be sure but some women's periods do change over time in a span of a few days late or early can be due to stress or other factors. Either way do a test one that shows early pregnancy you should have your answer