Just Wondering
Hello. I'm 18 Weeks & 6 Days Pregnant. I Was Just Wondering If You Can Really Die From Giving Birth? The Reason I Ask Is My Family Keep Scaring Me Saying I Might Die Or Pass Out Because I Don't Handle Pain Well. I'm Just Wondering If That's True? Do That Really Happen To People?
yes it is possible more common in the old days than now. our technology is far more advanced and they give you things for pain like an epidural im 18 and 23 weeks prego. there just trying to scare you my paretns tell me things like crapping on myself  or having the baby before i make it to the hospital. wich is also possible dont get worked up youll have plenty of other things to worry about and stress no good for baby! congrats.
Thank You For Clearing That Up
Haha, I read a book, while I was prego with my twins, about a lady who had given birth to 1 of her twins vaginally and the other twin was a c-section. Scared the crap out of me....and guess what happened to me? Yep!
I didn't mean that, to scare you. My bad, if it did. However, you do realize that you can die at the dentist. Anything can happen anywhere but more than likely, it won't. Think happy thoughts, your gonna be a mom!
Whoa ._. . I'm Just Really Curious Because This Is My First Baby & I Don't Want Anything Horrible To Happen
Yes, women can die in childbirth. There in reality are dozens of things that can happen that you never expect. After the birth of my daughter I developed several GI issues that ill have for the rest of my life. Learn what you can and my advice, prepare for the unexpected.