Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Nausea

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Nausea

I just want to know when does nausea usually ease? Because im 10 weeks pregnant today and its still so bad!
Also is is possible to have a ultrasound now?
I've had my morning sickness my whole pregnancy and I'm 34 weeks today ! Normally it gets better in your second trimester or around 6 months is what I've been told . and yes ultrasound is possible I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks
Well my dr said shes not giving me one til im 20 weeks and I dont understand why I have to wait so long !
The one I had was in the er or else I don't know if I would have had one . it depends on your doctor . the first one I had that I got pictures from  was at 20 weeks to find out the sex .. little punk wouldn't cooperate so I had to wait another month ! The second one I got pictures from I got a 3d picture and it was really exciting !
Im just going to go to the pregnancy center because they do free ones !
That's a good idea too I wish I would have thought of that lol I'm assuming this is your first ?
Yeah they also offer classes and help you alot ! Yes lol im 17 .
That's a good say to go ! I haven't gotten to take any birth classes and at this rate I won't get to lol this is my first too
Well if I take this parenting class and child birth class I get a free crib. And if I take a car seat safty class they give you a carseat free/reallg cheap
That's good ! Where I live there's this place called right to life it has parenting classes me and my fiance took it and they give you points for each class and extra points if baby daddy comes . your suppose to be able to get a crib if you earn enough points but they screwed me out of it but now I have a crib he can had the rest of his life !
Hey Im 17 too and 13 weeks tomorrow, Im surprised they wait until you are 20 weeks, I got sent at 12 weeks to make sure thats how far along I was bwcause she said after the first trimester its tricky to age the baby because they all grow at different speeds lol. Ad my neasua just went away this week slowly lol most of the time now its pretty good :) good luck to you amd congrats all of you :)