No period negative pregnancy tests

I'm 15 and have been having sex with my boyfriend for the last few months, we usually use condoms but sometimes if we don't have one he'll just pull out of stop half way through so there is not much risk.
I was due on my period on the 18th of November but still haven't come on. I took one pregnancy test after being late the first time an then another a few days later but both were negative. I still didn't come on so I went to the doctors and had a test there but that came out negative too. It's now December 22nd and still no period. I have no pregnancy sighns exept I don't want to eat properly and only snack really but the past few days I've had cramps that are like period cramps but no bleeding. Advice please?
Aside from the obvious that you should be on some type of birth control, and knowing that condoms or pulling out are never 100% effective - if you had a negative test at a doctors office, you are more than likely not pregnant.  Stress can delay your cycle, as well as changes in diet, changes in physical activity, and change in age.  At 15, your body is not fully developed and will be constantly undergoing changes for the next few years.  I won't lecture you on having sex at 15 because you are already doing it.  Birth control, even a low dosage, combined with condoms can greatly reduce your chances of getting pregnant.  Birth control can also help regulate your cycle, clear skin (if that's an issue), and help control out of whack hormones that may be causing your cycle to change.  If you are afraid to talk to your parent or guardian, you can go to a free clinic that will offer birth control until you are 18.  
If you don't have condoms you need to be abstaining from sex. Pulling out offers you no protection at all, and leaves you very much at risk of pregnancy. You both need to be more responsible about sex if you think you're mature enough to deal with the consequences of it. Go back to the doctor and request a beta blood test. You need to find out what your hCG levels are at -- if they are under 5, you are not pregnant.