Not sure when my period comes how would i know for sure?
My period is eregular so it comes at different times.... but I started birthcontrol so its regular now but I stooped takeing it because I wanted to get pregnant.. well now I think I am but my period usually comes at the end of the month or a week before the end!  And it hasn't came yet so how will I know when I'm supose to get my period! ?!?!
Going on and off the pill can throw your period off. Can I ask why you want to get pregnant? Are you prepared for a baby? Did you finish school, have a job, a car, a home, a husband? Babies take an awful lot of work and are very expensive.
The only way I know of to regulate your period is being on the pill. If you think you might be pregnant take a test. Many women have irregular periods. It's not that uncommon. Ask your gynecologist about regulating your periods.