On Birth Control...but seriously freaking out!
Ok so my girlfriend and I in a moment of stupidity decided to have sex, unprotected, she is on birth control and has been for as long as we have dated, 3 years, except this week is her period week. We've never had sex unprotected, I pulled out before ejaculation, but knowing that no condom is no bueno I went and bought an ECP (postinor-2 Unidos (we are in Mexico)) she took it within an hour of us having sex. 3 hours later, for some dumb reason we have sex again, unprotected...AGAIN! We get another ECP and she takes it, now I'm freaking out...I'm not ready to be a father, what are the chances my girlfriend is pregnant? Please help me! :(
Her taking that many, that close together is NOT good for her body. She should see an ob/gyn for an exam and to be sure that nothing is wrong with her body.

Stop having unprotected sex. If you don't have a condom than don't do it.
Because she's on birth control, the odds are lower, but it's horribly stupid to be taking Emergency Contraceptives that close together. They're NOT supposed to ever be taken habitually because they screw your body up and can create more problems than needed. Because she took these, there's the chances that she's going to have odd spotting, a lighter period, a much heavier period, or a missed period. (Or it could come when it should) Unless you both want to risk pregnancy, always use condoms with birth control. If you don't have one, don't have sex. The few minutes of pleasure aren't worth the worry and you clearly don't seem prepared if she did end up pregnant.