PLEASE HELP am i pregnant ?
Okay so my LMP was December 6th and I had sex on the 16 and 18 I also took ONE BC pill on the 18th but never took another because it made me sick to my stomach in the middle of the night. Now I started spotting brown on the 23rd and then it got heavier on the 24th but its still not as heavy as my normal period which isn't due until January 3rd. P.s I always have s normal 27-28 day cycle. Please help asap
your cycle could be off from taking the birth control atleast it always messed with mine. but as far as being pregnant its far to early to tell if you had sex on the 16 and 18th best you can is wait until 2 more weeks atleast to take a at home pregnany test. who know you may even get your period again around the 3rd on Jan. birth control can mess your whole cycle up lol
So do you think this bleeding is my cycle or some break thru bleeding? Do you think there is a possibility of pregnancy?
see if you can go to a doctor and get blood work blood work is the best way to tell if you are preg. or not