Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so my boy friend and i were fooling around in his basement, when i jerked him off. I cleaned him up and washed my hands. He touched a small amount of sperm, and just wiped it off on a towel. We fell asleep for about 30 minutes in his basement, and when he woke up, he started fingering me. I was so worried about me being pregnant, that we looked online about how long sperm can live. We know that when sperm touches air most of it dies quickly, and we also found out that sperm can only survive around 15 minutes if the temp is less that 70 degrees. The temp. was around 63 in his basement. Can i be pregnant from the left over sperm on his finger after he fingered me?
its possible but not to likely. not knowing your wanting a baby stand point wait a couple of weeks and get a pregnancy test and test but also dont stress it to much because what you read about sperm dying when it hits air is very correct.
No
No if the sperm was dry which after 30 mins it should have been, then its dead.
You could be use a pregnancy test to find out
def. not a chance
Don't worry sweetie, it's highly unlikely that you are pregnant. :) No need to loose sleep or anything over it. Keep your head up & remember 2 be safe no matter what you do!!! :)