PPD
I have postpartum depression and im 33 weeks pregnant
I havn't yet talked to my doctor to 100% confirm this but i have been so depressed for 3 weeks now
i can't seem to shake it
does anyone have any suggestions ?
Sweety, post partum is after you have the baby. You may be depressed, but it's not yet post partum.
The previous poster is right, BUT you are on the right track to getting the help you need.

PPD is a VERY serious problem.  I would speak to your midwife or doctor right away on getting a referral to someone who would be able to help you before your depression worsens.  If you have depression during pregnancy, it is highly likely to worsen after a baby is born.
I definitely agree with DoulaSummer. I was diagnosed with a few mood disorders when I was younger, which seemed to get better when I was pregnant. But now, three weeks after having DD it seems like they're back in full force.
i talked to my doctor and it is postpartum depression turns out it happeneds while your pregnant and afterwards as well its just called perpartum depression instead