Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
PREGNANT VIRGIN???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

PREGNANT VIRGIN???

Okay before you make fun of me and say mean things, I the hugest most paranoid worry wart on the face I the earth. So I've need done anything remotely sexual EVER (haven't even kissed a guy), but I'm having pregnancy symptoms?
Three weeks ago, I went to the bathroom at a restaurant and it's a family bathroom, which means guys could've gone in there. And I got this crazy notion that maybe there was semen on the toilet seat or the toilet paper or something (even though I would've noticed if it was wet and white?? And why would a guy do that on public stalls?? Idk these are the things I think about). I kinda laughed it off then the rest of the night I was crazy bananas paranoid. You gotta understand, that's just the way I am. I've always made up things in my head that I was fearful of, like thinking I had a heart disease when I was nine and I started feeling all the symptoms. I'm thinking this might be the same? Idk I'm FREAKING OUT like literally every mornin when I wake up, I am flipping about this. Anyway here are my symptoms:
-very frequent headaches
-very frequent urination (I usually go twice a day but now it's more like 4 times)
-constipation (I never get constipated???)
- tender achey (achy) breasts (but I'm a very late bloomer, so they're still growing)
- weight gain (I have a fast metabolism and never gain weight so this is freaking me the heck out)
-slight mood swings
-MISSED PERIOD (IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME THREE DAYS AGO??)

I've gotten my period exactly one year ago last May, after my 16th birthday. And my low weight makes my periods irregular and all over the place, but I've never been late before, just really early..
I keep reading up on pregnancies online because the paranoia won't go away and some days I cry because of how worried I am...is that some sort of medical condition? Like how I'm always freakin out about little things and starting the symptoms myself? I did it all the time as a kid when I worried about having heart problems, or having cancer or a stomac bug...I freaked out so much that I caused my mind to convince me I have the symptoms. Is it possible that that's why I'm having these pregnancy symptoms? Idk but I'm flipping out, and nothing I read or tell myself will console me. I've been trying for the past three weeks. Please help. I'm a paranoid worry wart and I'm so scared:(
Not a chance.... you are NOT pregnant
3 days late does not account for a misses period, only late. And yu said yerself yu have irregular periods...doesn't that tell yu why yer late
Hiya, you don't need to worry about the public toilets as If by chance a man had got semen on the seat,  it would die almost straight away as it's not equipped to live outside bodies.  It sounds to me that you are a worrier and type mind puts ideas in your head that you find difficult to shake off.  The mind is very powerful and yes if your mind believes something strongly enough you can develop what appears to be the symptoms.  I wonder if you're recieving any help with these intrusive thoughts?  Take care
Honey, I just want to say to you that I'm not judging you or laughing at you at all. I'm in my thirties and I'm not a doctor but I do have a family member who suffers from anxiety disorder. Your thoughts and behavior exhibit a sign of this kind of condition. It can have a huge impact on your life and a life of your loved ones.
I'm sure you are not pregnant and you don't have a heart disease. You just need help. I would try to find a trusted psychiatrist but doctors are usually quick to put you on meds that are very addictive and have cruel side effects. So, be careful with them. Meditation is one of the things that can work wonders for calming your thoughts and getting in touch with your own self. I wish you all the best. Take a deep breath...