Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Panicked

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Panicked

I lost my virginity 8 days ago and have been having a dark brown/black discharge for the past 2 days.. today it turned into more period like symptoms. Except the discharge was dark brown/black & bloody. I'm on birth control & have been for months. We used a condom. I've been doing a lot of research & now i'm just confused. Implantation bleeding? Ovulation bleeding? Miscarriage? Nothing to worry about? I'm freaking out, PLEASE HELP!!
The brown discharge is most likely old blood. Did you have any bleeding during intercourse or right after? Was the condom used properly? If it was then there is almost no chance you're pregnant. It sounds like you may want to get in to see your Dr to find out why you're having this kind of bleeding.