Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Please Respond ASAP. Is my Girlfriend Prego?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Hey. Today I was at the pool with my girlfriend. I'm 15 and she's 15. And it was dead empty with no one around. At first for about 10 minutes, we swam around in the pool and hugged eachother and made out a couple times which got me turned on. 10 minutes later we went into the jacuzzi. My girlfriend and I started making out and getting touchy and I guess you could say "we had sex" of some sort but it was berly anything. And I wasn't protected but I tried to put my p***s in when she sat on my lap and it had a hard time going in but I got it in at the most, halfway into her, and it wouldn't go anymore so I couldnt really tell if it was in or not but she said it was. But like I said, it was only halfway and so I just slowly started to move slighty back and forth not really getting it in all the way but just from as far as I got it in (halfway) and then out again and then back in, back and forth slowly but that only lasted for maybe about a minute and 30 seconds at the most, and of course I didn't ejaculate in her but I was just wondering if she could possibly be at risk of being pregnant and what the possible chances are if she is at risk. But I tried comming to some conclusions to calm my mind and senses by wondering if maybe, do you think since I was in the water already for a while, any pre-c*m could of been washed away before my p***s physically entered her v****a making it mear impossible for her to get prego? (by the way when I pre-c*m, its usually berly any like maybe about pea sized amount.) And then another conclusion I came to is, do you think since I only got it in half way and wouldn't go in anymore and then only slighty brought it in and out and then stopped after about a minute and 30 at the most, it wouldn't have gotten her prego? Anyway, sorry for such a long post but I just want to know the answers to my conclusions/questions I just listed. And then if she's at risk of pregnancy, what the possible percent of the chances she might be prego? Anyway, thanks so much for your time.

-Al
If your penis was in her vagina (even halfway) unprotected and she was ovulating, then yes she could get pregnant. Jaccuzis and swimming pools are not a form of birth control.
what are the chances that shes pregnant even after only a minute or so of doing that and of no ejaculation or no precum?
You don't know if there wasn't any pre ejaculate. A boy/man does not feel when he is secreting it.

I can't tell you the percentage. If she was ovulating it's higher than if she wasn't.
so what would your suggestion to me be? like what should i look out for and what should be done in the mean time?
If it has been less than 72 hours she can take the plan b pill. If she's a minor she'll need a prescription and/or one of her parents to get it for her.

If it has been longer than 72 hours she'll have to wait 2 weeks and take an hpt. If she wasn't ovulating she's most likely not pregnant. But if she was it's possible.
okay thanks so much :) and one more quick questions. how could i know if she was ovulating? is there any signs or possible ways to tell?
oh and what an hpt is
There are a few things that might tell when someone is ovulating, but nothing you will know. Only she would. She might feel pain in her ovaries, and might also spot when it happens. She may also have a certain kind of discharge. It would resemble egg whites and is thin and clear. Keep in mind though that not all women have these. I've personally never noticed anything when I ovulated.

HPT is Home Pregnancy Test. They can be bought at any drug store and most stores in general.
Like Clysta I never had signs of ovulation besides a twinge in the ovary area. I had to do some super research and opk's when I got pregnant.

ohhh i see. so in about a little less than 2 weeks now she could get a pregnancy test from one of those things at the drug store?
Yeah. I recommend the digital tests only b/c once the time is up it goes blank so no false readings.