Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Possible pregnancy after fingering with ***?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Yes, im 15 next week, and last weekend i was fingered by my ex boyfriend (we still have feelings for eachother but live to far apart, so we hooked up while he was in town) Basically he cummed on me and played with it a bit, and then fingered me (in the space of 1-2 minutes, meaning the *** was still wet and hadnt dried) Im not sure how much he had on his hands, but it wasnt much. He told me after i left to get a pregnancy test just in case. Im have been somewhat worried but everyone its telling me there is no chance of me being pregnant. I was at that time (ovalation?) that i am most likely to get pregnant, and my period is meant to come in 7-9 days. I havent missed a period since i started and i am usually quiet regular. Im just wondering what the chances of me being pregnant are? I have been extremely tired, and have some symtoms (symptoms) which i sometimes get before my period, but im worried that i may be pregnant even though there is little chance. What are the possibilities?
VERY unlikely for fingering to cause pregnancy. His penis would need to have been inserted in your vagina for the chances to be higher of pregnancy, otherwise the chances of becoming pregnancy from being ejaculated on or fingered are slim to none.
Okayy thankyouu <3 i have been worried, but im sure im also fine, just its still there at the back of my mind. he was going quiet deep and his fingers did contain some semen, thats what got me worried.
Its possible but sprem can only live so long in outside atmosphere it has to have perfect conditions to live outside of our bodies so....Its possible but unlikely
it wasnt out for that long, and isnt that if it enter the vagina that there is a chance? im trying to think, but i know that he had it on his hands and then he fingered me almost imdiatly after, so i definatly was not dry.
Sperm needs to be in perfect conditions to stay alive. The perfect conditions are going froma  warm moist penis straight into a warm, moist vagina. Fingers or hands ect are NOT the perfect condition and so it's highly unlikely that the sperm would survive to cause pregnancy.

Honestly, stop worrying about it. It's practically impossible for pregnancy to occur from this. Maybe it would be an idea to not have any more sexual contact etc until you've both educated yourselves on sex and all it entails.
This is for any further concerns...I personally have been through this. I am 18 and my boyfriend fingered me a number of times and i was so afraid that I'd gotten pregnant. I worried myself sick and due to my worrying I skipped an entire month (I went over about 50 days without a period)! The stress i constantly put myself under made my body skip a period. So I finally broke down and told my boyfriend and my parents. My boyfriend, being logical told me there was no way i was pregnant and so did my parents. I took 3 home pregnancy tests which all came out negative. Even then i was STILL worried! So i finally went to the doctor. After telling her there was no actual intercourse, she laughed a little and told me not to worry at all. After that i finally relaxed and within the next week or two I got my period. My best advice is NOT to worry! Scaring yourself will just make things worse! You CANNOT get pregnant without having intercourse. Sperm does not live long enough to last on hands, sheets, clothes, ect; to get you pregnant. :)
Yeah, my period came a week earlier than it should have in the end, and it was heavy lasting for only 3-4 days, when usually it last around 6-7. Ive done my research and it is possible to get pregnant from it, as sperm according to most sources usually lasts 20 minutes outside the body - depending on conditions. But at the time i defiantly knew that it was still wet, and he did finger me with it. Im not worried, but ive still heard strange stories of girls getting pregnant and still having their period regularly etc. Chances are close to none though. I took a test too, just so he could make sure that i wasnt! he was more worried than me in the end.
So I just did the same thing like yesterday, and I didn't have sexual intercourse but I am seriously not even sure if her cummed an fingered me right afterwards which I think he didnt! But I am freaking out an I know I rlly did nothing wrong but I need to calm down and I can't I tried everything. Can you please help!
@kayla1414 read what roxyrider wrote. @belct123 it is normal for a women's cycle to change with out warning or even skip a month for no reason. Getting pregnant by fingering honestly is near impossible to do. And stay off of Google, Google will just confuse you and give you false information. 1. you would of had to have been ovulating 2. his hands would of had to been dripping with semen. It can take a normal healthy couple up to a year to conceive by actually having sex and charting there ovulation days. I have never heard of anyone getting pregnant by being fingered. And sperm does die once it hits air.
If he had *** on his hands and put his finger in your vagina with the ***, then yes it is possible for pregnancy to occur, but if there was no *** on his hands then there is no possibility to get pregnant.
I've sort of the same situation. It was literally the day after my period ended. His hands were sorta dry. My period is due in 2 days and I still have no pms symptoms :'( I am really scared. I'm not pms'in and I usually have really bad pms symptoms which hurt and this time I feel normal!
I'm scared ! I don't know if I got pregnant or not! I've missed my period for a month now, but it just started this January.  Is it possible I'm pregnant?! He only fingered me but he did not wash his hands before!!!
recently on 17th jan i spent time with my boy friend and he fingered me for more than 10min and in between 1c he had touched his...... my periods were supposed to be on 19th jan but till date i dint get...  'm so scared i'd gotten pregnant.. please tell me is their any chances of getting pregnant?
I know this question is a little old.. But I'm going through a similar situation and I'm freaking out so much.. Did your bf have any sort of sperm on his hands when he fingered you? How did you stay calm until your next period ( I have to wait another 2 weeks for mine)?
okay..
#1: I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant by getting fingered..
#2: read some of the previous responses to the questions just like yours.
#3: "fingering" may not get you pregnant with semen on his hands, but that semen on his hands CAN still give you an STD!
#4: just stop. use birth control, use condoms, and if you're super worried, all you can do is wait until you have a missed period & take a test. they're $1 at the dollar store..

good luck!!
Hi my boyfriend fingered me quite deep when we were out one day. he told me that he masturbated and has ejected the semen on his bed sheet. one hour before he fingered me, he masturbated again but washed his penis and hands with water. so may i know what are the chances that i will be pregnant since he fingered me?