Pregnancy : Teen
I'm 10 days delayed. 8 days is my regular menstruation. But last month it only last for 4 day, from March 19 to March 22. Now, it's 28th of April, but still I don't have my period. My boyfriend and I had an UNPROTECTIVE sex. There's no sign that my menstruation's coming. There's no also sign that I'm pregnant. But still, I don't know what's my situation right now. I'll be having pregnancy test tomorrow. Any advise?
Hi!
Well, since you had a shorter period last time and have missed periods, a history of unprotected sex, chances of pregnancy are high. So yes, take the pregnancy test. If it is negative, wait for 4-5 days and repeat.  Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.