Pregnancy Test turned positive after a few hours?
My boyfriend and I have had sex numerous times over the past month, all were protected. My periods do come irregulary so it's not unusual for them to be late. My last period was on Aug. 30 and ended on Sept. 4. However a week ago I had heavy spotting that ranged from bright red to dark brown, but it was not like my usual period. I have had spotting before though. This week I'm breaking out with acne which is a sure sign of my period. The acne is so embarrassing!! (I'm going to get on birth control in order to dull down the breakouts). I took two pregnancy tests, one at night and one in the morning. The one I took at night stayed negative, but the one in the morning was negative after the two minutes and stayed negative. I went to school for several hours and when I returned home there was a positive sign! That totally freaked me out. I don't think I'm pregnant, but there is still always a chance I know. Was it just an Evaporation Line? Should I take a digital test? Any help would be great!
I also don't have any signs that I'm pregnant. No nausea, breasts are not feeling bigger, nipples aren't changing colors, no food cravings, not feeling bloated, no headaches, no fatigue. Nothing.
if you read it after the alloted time it's not valid. it is most likely an evaporation line from the test drying. if you're worried get another hpt (i personally recommend the digital tests because once the time is up the screen goes blank and you don't have to worry about evaporation lines.
I figured it was. Thanks! :]
you can't count on any result that's not in the given time ( most tests say wait 3 minutes to see results ) usually anything over 10 min is not accurate.