Real concern, not petty.
Im 17 and have been with my current boyfriend for almost two months. We have not had protected.sex every time and im  I have not used birth control in almost 2 years. I know it only takes once. I have not had my period in a month. They have been delayed before but never this long. I have been extremely exhausted for about a week and half. I have had minor cramps in my lower stomach and breasts. but this morning I realized I had brown discharge when I wiped? And continued to have it throughout the day. Im waiting a couple days to make sure its not a period. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.
It can be many things, infection, stress, diet/weight change, anything. It can also be pregnancy, so if you're this late, take a test, because if you are pregnant you need to be getting prenatal care to ensure you and baby are as healthy as can be. Also, condoms aren't only used to protect from pregnancy, but std's so if you're not trying to get pregnant, make sure you're using them every time!