Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
S.O.S! I haven't got my period yet!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

S.O.S! I haven't got my period yet!

I haven't got my period yet since the 2nd week of november. My boyfriend and I had done a semi/half-like sex(he didn't inserted his penis but his semen touched my vagina) on Nov. 14 and 23, and we had sex on Nov. 30 and Dec. 3 with condoms. We also did semi-sex this day.
My question is, am I pregnant? Because its been 1 week and I expect that Im gonna have my period this week, but I still haven't got it yet. But on the first 3 days of December, I have these symptoms:
-Medium energy
-Anxiety
-Food Cravings
-Depression
-slight Menstrual Cramps
-Hopelessness
-Sadness
PLEASE! I need an answer ASAP!
Yes, you could be pregnant. Your boyfriend has to have the condom on before he touches you because using the pull out method, or just having half sex as you say, will not protect you against pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test. If you're not pregnant then you can see about getting on birth control or you need to use a condom every single time.
Thanks, but I still dont have those symptoms of pregnancy.
You're supposed to get your period this week, right? If you don't get it then take a test.
barbie - none of the things you listed are symptoms of early pregnancy.

When your period is due,  take a home pregnancy test and you'll know.