Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Sex help asap

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Sex help asap

My girlfriend and I were having sex on monday April 22nd, we used the spermicidal gel no more than a half an hour before we started, and then the condom broke... Right away I put about half of the dose of spermicidal gel inside her again, and In a rush we drove all around and she took the plan B one step pill within an hour and a half of the condom breaking. I need to know 1. When she can take a pregnancy test (her period is supposed to be on Friday, may 3rd 2013). And 2. The chances of her being pregnant, and any percentages on the both contraceptives working together. Any ACTUAL help will be greatly appreciated, and I need answers as soon as possible. my girlfriend and I are very very scared and nervous. Any help! Much appreciated!!!
Tags: sex help
After a missed period you can test , chances LOW. she took plan B right away . As long as she took it . Also the spermicide helped . If your not ready for a baby , possibly birth control or abstaining or condoms as well as other choices . I highly doubt she is pregnant . Taking plan b was a smart decision .