Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Should I be worried?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Should I be worried?

So I'm just really freaked out, and probably for no good reason. I'm in-between periods atm and me and my boyfriend weren't actually doing anything sexual it was just laying around and watching movies, but I thought it would be fun to wear a pair of his boxers. I was wearing them for a few hours and didn't think anything of it until he told me later that he'd been wearing them earlier and there might have been some pre-*** on the fabric from him being aroused but nothing more. I'm not on birth control or anything and I'm really stressed and freaking out at the thought that I might get pregnant? I'm I just over reacting?
Tags: preg, SOS, could i ?, Pregnancy, help
Hi!
Actually there is nothing to be worried about regarding pregnancy. If the boxers did contain pre-ejaculate, then even if it had a small quantity of sperms, almost all will die when the ejaculate dries or comes in touch with cloth or air. Also, since there was no sexual activity, this cannot make you pregnant. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.