Torn condom - need help!

Three days before I was due for my period I had sex with my ex-boyfriend; half protected and half not protected. We started off with no condom then right before he's about to finish we put one on so it's "safe". This time the condom tore (not sure where) but it's left me a little worried. I didn't take the ECP because I honestly didn't think about it at all. Now I'm three days late and I''m getting concerned. It has only been a week since we had sex so I know it's too early to test for pregnancy but I would like to know what my chances are. Please help!
Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance for pregnancy. Even if he doesn't finish inside you there is a chance for pre-*** to make you become pregnant. If you have already missed a period i would say it is safe to test now and if it comes back negative to test again in a week or two. Goodluck!
I agree anytime you are unprotected you CAN get pregnant. All it takes is the Pre Stuff. I tested the day I was suppost to start and got a positive so I would say you could test. Good Luck and be safe. Babies are a blessing!!!!
Okay, I still think I will wait another couple of days until I test, currently on my fourth day of being late :S If I don't get it by the end of the weekend I'll go to the store and buy a pack of tests. Thank you for answering :)
Thank you for the advice :) If I don't get my period by Monday/Tuesday-ish then I'm going to go into town and buy a test :)