Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
UNPROTECTED SEX

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

UNPROTECTED SEX

I had unprotected sex 7 days ago and when he pulled out, he ejaculated elsewhere, but I *THINK* he ejaculated on the outside of my vagina. Could the sperm still find it's way inside? After I panicked, I washed myself with warm water and soap. I tried to gently wipe the sperm away from the area. I was scared because I thought I was pushing it in. I also did not DARE lay down.
On the 3rd day after that scare, we had unprotected sex AGAIN. I think he ejaculated a bit in me..but I'm worried about pre-***, what is that?
Day 5 we did it AGAIN...this time I bought a contraceptive foam and used it half an hour AFTER sex...I was desperate to get rid of the sperm.

Now it is day 7 and I am worried out my boots. I am having weird feelings in my stomach, I had feelings of nausea (like I wanted to throw up, but couldn't) but my breasts are not sore and I do not pee frequently. Now my stomach feels like it's trying to hold something, I feel weird.
I have been crying and stressing about this for a whole week. I also have a bit of the cold.

Am I really pregnant or am I stressing so much that I'm having these symptoms?
Also, I can't just go out and by the test (no money) and I don't want my parents to know.
My last period came on March 24, 2009 (It was the first day) and my period ALWAYS comes on during the end of the month. So did I have sex on fertile days? I expect my next period to arrive by April the 20th something.
i have to ask. i know i'm supposed to be unbiased but....if you don't want to be pregnant why do you continue having unprotected sex? even if he's pulling out you can still get pregnant from the pre ejaculate. and pre ejaculate is what the men realize THE ENTIRE TIME during sex. and it DOES contain sperm. not as much as ejaculate but it only takes one sperm to get you pregnant. since you continue having unprotected sex (the sperm can survive for up to 5 days INSIDE a woman...even the sperm from the pre ejaculate) you have a very good chance of being pregnant. you have to wait for at least 2 weeks before you can take an hpt though. 10 days for a blood test from your doctor. if by some chance you arn't pregnant i HIGHLY suggest you get on b/c and he start using condoms. use them both. then you won't have to worry and be paranoid. if you are pregnant then you need to sit your bf down and tell him. then you need to set your parents down and tell them. get you prenatal visits scheduled and start on the vitamins ASAP!
oh and pregnancy symptoms won't show up a week after unprotected sex. i knew i was pregnant before i ever got any symptoms.
Well we did it b/c we are both stupid...*sigh* I don't know.
I'll just have to wait until late April to really know. I pray that I'm not though. I graduate from HS in May.
If anyone knows, how do you know what your  most fertile days are?
If I can track which days were my most/least fetile, I can be a bit relieved  .
if you have regular periods you can track your ovulation. typically it is 10-14 days after the end of your period. so even if you had sex up to 5 days before that.....you can still end up pregnant. sperm can live up to 5 days inside a woman. there are ovulation trackers

www. babycenter .com/ ovulation- calculator

www. webmd. com/baby/ healthtool-ovulation- calculator

www. ovulation-calculator .com/

those are just a few of the website. just take out the spaces.
Just the other day, I was wiping myself and as I looked on the tissue, this really big long wad of discharge was on it.
It was yellow, clear, and white and really mushy.
It was the biggest discharge that has ever came out of me in my life...is this the mucus plug?
Also, I have been having yellowish discharge.
you won't lose your mucus plug IF you're pregnant until the end of the pregnancy. that's one sign that you'd be going into labor. i lost mine slowly over a period of 4 weeks. that could just be normal discharge or it could mean your ovulating now it could be a discharge you get while pregnant....with just discharge it's hard to tell.

if you are worried about the price of an hpt you can go to the dollar store or big lots and get one for $1. they're just as good as the other tests. i used the big lots brand test (had to test strips in it for $1) and i got a + on both of those. then i bought a digital clear blue hpt and got a +.
i also agree with heatherlynn22  the symtoms (symptoms) want show after 7 daysz,,,, give it a while ann thenn go to the doctor or buy a FEW test.... cuz there not always accurate...
brittany that is not true. if you wait 4-7 days after your period is due hpt's are 99% accurate.

if you wait and use first morning urine you'll have an accurate test. yes there are chances of it being a false positive/negative but those don't happen all that often. like everything else it's not 100% but it's pretty darn close.

if you don't want to do an hpt you can have a blood test done at your ob's office.
hey if your worried but you should test...but if your really that worried you shud go on birth control good luck x
first of all, be responsible, u dont want a baby dont have sex or atleast go on the pill and use condoms
2nd of all, u are probably feeling sick BECAUSE UR STRESSING  u dont want to be pregnant! ur worried, every reason to make u feel horrible
way to solve this problem...
buy some condoms. go on the pill or dont have sex at all :) theres plenty of other things u can do together if ur that worried u will get pregnant when ur not ready for it hun.
you will not get pregnancy syptoms (symptoms) that soon, your stomach cant feel like "its holding something" cause theres nothing for it to hold at the minute
theres a chance you are pregnant obviously cause u had unprotected sex
take a test when your next due on your period
I am not pregnant! I am thankful to God because I knew I would not be ready.
It was just a scare and my stress and thinking made me believe I was pregnant.
I have learned my lesson and I have broke my soul tie with the guy I had sex with.
I am abstaining from sex from now on.
hi i had unprotected sex with my bf a week ago and the last time i saw my periods was the beginning of last month .........but he didnt break in me he pulled out at all the rounds made then i was so afraid i took a pill call prostinor they say if sperm did went in this can help within 72hrs this is the six day since and my period didnt come is it possible that i could be pregnant urgent