Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
URGENT!!!!!! PLZ HELP............

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

URGENT!!!!!! PLZ HELP............

3 days ago i was just fooling around with my b.f. we were nude. i;m a virgin and he didn't penetrate but accidently he ejaculated near my vagina (NOT ON MY VAGINA). plz tell me what are my chances of getting pregnant and what should i do inorder to avoid pregnancy????????
the chances are pretty low that you would get pregnant.  First for the sperm to actually reach the egg without being in the vagina is nearly impossible.  Second if you were not ovulating it would make the chances even lower.  Women only ovulate 1 day out of their cycles usually 14 days before the next one starts.
i dont think so no you cant be pregnant if he ejaculated near you i really dont think dont worry.
If he ejaculated near the vaginal opening it's always possible. not likely but it is possible. Just wait for your period. if it's late take a test.