URGENT!!!
I am 16 years old. I have unprotected and protected sex with my boyfriend on December 21st. My period isn't due until January 5th. That night on the 21st we wore a condom the first time we had sex that night. Then later we didn't. I know a really stupid mistake.. We had sex for about a minute here and there. One time i jus sat on him not his penis inside me but like sat on him. i know he ha precummed in me even though he said he didn't. You can get pregnant from precum. But the next day I went to the bathroom and blood was on the tissue. Not like old blood but new blood. The third day after us having sex I took plan b within the 72 hours you're supposed too. I've been stressing out a lot about being pregnant. So Im thinking its causing these migraines I've been having? But it could be an early pregnancy sign right? My nipples were dry for a day. Although its winter I've heard that is an early symptom too right? I kind of want an idea If I am pregnant and what the chances are I have no way of getting a test as of right now. I just need to know an idea. I'm really scared and I hope I'm not but I made a stupid choice.
I say relax when you stress about being pregnant your body senses that and causes you to have a late period. Try not to think about it until you acyually miss your period! Yout migranes could be because of how much you are stressing so relax !
i am a 17 year old with 2 kds and trust me honey it is not easy i have a 3 year old and a 5 mnth old .. yeah i know i was 14 when i had my son but i wouldnt change anything about it besides my age but honey wait until your suppost to start ur period and if you don start it deff get a test