Unprotected Sex
Ok, I'm a little shy about this but.... I had sex with my boyfriend exactly a week ago. Well, we didn't exactly have sex, basically he was rubbing his penis on my vagina. He didn't even penetrate me and he didn't *** either. Last night I started getting cramps and I had these thick white mucus discharges. Umm, I was reading about getting pregnant through pre-*** and now I'm really scared. And I'm 100% sure we're both STD free. What are the chances of me being pregnant?
You're right, pre-*** can definitely get you pregnant so in the future make sure you don't even TOUCH your parts together without a condom and/or birth control. But usually the penis has to penetrate the vagina even a little bit for the sperm to get into the cervix, and then into the uterus. It's POSSIBLE but very very unlikely. If your period comes late, take a test, but I wouldn't worry too much just be careful in the future.
its possible for pre-*** to get you pregnant

i suggest you just wait and dont worry until your period.. if your periods come as normal then dont worry about it.. if its late/missing or weird then do a test

use condoms and some other kind of contraception!