Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Very worried, for no reason? Possible pregnancy? No penetration!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Alright guys, it's weird for me to be posting here partly because I know in my mind that there is no way my girlfriend could be pregnant. However, I need some outside advice from people that know what they are talking about more then me. So i'll tell my story here.

I had my penis up against my girlfriend's underwear, and we were just kind of playing around with it there.  She reached down about a minute later and felt that her underwear had slipped a little to the left leaving a little bit of her vagina exposed. She immediately pushed me off her, etc, and we got extremely worried. Here's the thing, though. I didn't feel anything other then underwear on my penis, and i definitely, obviously, would have known if I had penetrated her at all (and she would have also noticed..)
Oh, and I did not ejaculate.  At the very MOST, a little bit of my precum got onto the outside of her vagina (this is at the absolute most!) and not inside.  Being scared, she went and washed her vagina with soap and water.  

About a half an hour later, I was playing around with her and fingered her very slightly.  I may have had precum on my fingers from that previous incident, when I think I might have touched my penis' precum.

That's it, thats the story.  Now, I didn't masturbate beforehand and also urinated and took a shower - which means no semen in the precum, if I understand correctly.

I'm really certain that my girlfriend is not pregnant, but i still have that small doubt in my mind and it's driving me and my girlfriend crazy! Her period isn't for another 2 weeks, and i don't think I can bare that long to know!

If someone could please help us out, that would be great. Thanks!

it's not entirely impossible that she could be pregnant if any of the pre ejaculate did get into her vagina but it is HIGHLY unlikely. don't worry.
Thank you for the comment! The pre ejaculate, I thought, doesn't contain any sperm of its own other then the leftover semen from another ejaculation?
As for the slight fingering, that was after the precum was definitely dried on my hands IF there was any on there, as well as wiped off.
Thanks!
it does contain sperm. it's a very small amount but it's there. and sperm can not survive in air for more then a few seconds. unless her period is late....there is really no need to worry. just remember to take precautions to protect yourself in the future.