Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
What are the chances?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What are the chances?

My last period was on August 14. My cycle is about 30-something days long. i had unprotected sex on September 5th and the 8th-9th. Is it possibly that I am pregnant? I started spotting on the 9th it continued till the 11th. I have several pregnancy symptoms including: sore breasts, the spotting, mild cramps, nausea, headache, runny nose, high temperature (not fever), exhaustion, gas, diarrhea, have to pee (ALOT), mood swings, back pain, gas, acne, and others. What do you think?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think it sounds like yu have done yer research into pregnancy symptoms...symptoms are really irrelevant in determining wether or not yer pregnant. I had EVERY symptom in the book each month I thought I was pregnant but always ended up not being pregnant and the one time.I was POSITIVE my period was coming, it didn't and now I'm 20 weeks pregnant

The only way to know if yu are is to take a test...don't think about anything yu are feeling because yu can actually trick yer body into believing yer pregnant which can actually make a period delayed or not come at all....

Take a test if yer period Is late. Good.luck
Blank
The only way to determine whether or not you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. Symptoms do not always appear and sometimes when they do they are just normal cycle symptoms that we over think.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...