What are the chances
I was on the 2nd day of my period when my boyfriend decided to rub his penis on my vagina, but we didnt rub as much,as soon as he put it close to my vagina i immediately took his penis out(he did not penetrate me at all)because i got scared. I know about precum, and he said that he had not ejaculated in a while and he did urinate a lot. After that day my period continued to be normal and everything. Are the chances of me getting pregnant high? By the way I have a 28 day cycle and again I was on my second day of my period when this happened.
there is no way for you to get pregnant while on your period, the start of your period signals the end of ovulation and the egg so you are safe but i would not recommend him doing this any other time especially when you ovulate about 2wks after your period is over
So then pretty much I'd be safe after this. Again we didn't do much since I got scared and made him take it off near the area of my vagina.
Also before we did this we had gone in the shower too, and he seemed dry after the shower