What's going on?
On may 10th  my period had ended that night and my boyfriend and I had fooled around,no sex but he did finger me. He had cummed but he doesn't think he had any on his hands. My next period was late and started with brown discharge and pinkish blood but then developed into a heavier flow with bad cramps. The next day it was heavy for half of the day then light the next and for the rest of my cycle. It lasted around 6 days. Now,about a week later, I'm having brown discharge and light cramping. I'm also breaking out a little more.
Hi!
Since your boy friend fingered you at the end of your period, there could have been minor injury to the vaginal walls. Pregnancy is highly unlikely but there could be vaginal infection causing brown discharge and bleeding in between. Do discuss this with your doctor. You may need a vaginal swab test if the symptoms persist. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.