Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Whos the father?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Whos the father?!

I found on on April 9th that I was pregnant. I had an ultrasound to see how far along I was but the doctor told me it was too soon to determine because he couldn't see anything. I had my last period on March 7th 2009. I had sex with my ex boyfriend on Feb. 24th. I started having sex with my new boyfriend on March 17th and on. I'm confused on who my baby's father is. Someone help!
most likely it's the new boyfriend. but if you want to be 100% sure you need to have a dna test done once the baby is born. if it's too early to even see the baby you are less then at least 9 weeks i know that. i was able to see boogers for the first time at 9 weeks. you may only be 4-5 weeks along.
It's more than likely the new boy friend.  Assuming you have a normal 28 day cycle your fertile days are cycle day 10 through cycle day 14.     So in your case March 17 through March 21.  You probably ovulated on March 20 or March 21.  ANd if this was the only time you had intercourse with your new boyfriend it's probably going to be a girl.   Most of the boy sperm would have died out by the time you ovulated.  

What a suprise for the new boyfriend!!