Worried. Pregnant or stressed? Answer quickly please..
My boyfriend and I haven't had sex. Please keep reading.
He finished in his pants one night and cleaned inside and outside of them with a tissue in which he asked me to dispose of. I did. I threw it in the toilet, and then proceeded to use the restroom, and wiped with new tissue without washing my hands.
This happened the 23 of December. It is now January 5th. I should've started my period this week, my last period was in between 6-8 of December. I had finals the week before the incident, and I was stressed out that week. About 2 weeks after I started worrying about the chances of pregnancy. I missed two days of my period (if I calculated correctly) and took a clear blue pregnancy test, and it turned out negative. I have another, and plan on takin it on he 8th. I'm petrified because I'm not in any condition to raise a child.. Or be pregnant.
Can you tell me the chances of pregnancy in my situation? Can you tell me if I should be worried at all if my period doesn't start next week? Or should I take a blood test if my urine is negative again?
Is this all stress? Or is it a possibility?
Please help me.
Some of my symptoms are, headaches, sore back, sore nipples(which could be because I've poked and grabbed so much to make sure), small nausea and gassy.. Maybe all of these could be from sikeing myself out so much? PLEASE HELP
I think youf body is acting like that because your worrying about being pregnant or it could be that your period is delayed because of your stressing trust me i had tons of pregnancy scares before i actually ended up pregnant. But if you do take one do it in the morning best results good luck
Should I keep worrying if it's negative again? Do I need to go to the doctor?
Sperm dies as soon as it touches air. How could you get pregnant otherwise if you didn't have sex?
Well, it dies very soon after it touches air. Unless the semen somehow got onto the vaginal area or in you vaginal hole, you couldn't have a chance of being pregnant.
Could the seman have survived on my hands long enough to be transferred from my hands to the toilet paper I used after I peed?
I stil haven't started.. So I'm almost a whole week late.. I'm just really worried because I've never really had the best luck.. Is there any chance at all that I could have ended up pregnant?
the only way you can really know is if you take the other test and see what it says. The chances of you being pregnant are unlikely. But the only way for you to know for sure and be able to relax is if you take the test and find out.