Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Would this cause pregnancy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Would this cause pregnancy?

My boyfriend and I had an unprotected sex yesterday for a few seconds each time he inserted. I am on my 5th day of period and still need to use pads. He was too dry cause my period is also ending though pads are still needed., no ejaculation and he said it hurt when he went in so he only lasted max 2 seconds each the 4 times he went in. Are there any odds of getting pregnant? Before penetration we did had some oral and hand jobs and there were no ejaculation prior either.
It's not the way most people get pregnant.  I'm sure in the course of human history someone had sperm in their urethra and got someone pregnant this way, but the chances are not that high.  Please get on the pill if any uncovered penis is ever going to be at the mouth of your vagina.