am I Able To Get Pregnant?
Hi,Im 15 Years Old,I've Been Sexually Active Since I Was 13,And I Didn't Know I Had Chlamydia Till I Went To The Doctor Last Year. And I Cured On December I Think And I've Been Trying To Have A Baby,But I Can't. Is There Anyone That Can Help Me Please. :(
You need to speak to your Dr. Also at 15 you should not be trying to have a baby.
Honestly, 15 is so young. I know many woman that had kids in their teens. All regret not waiting. Everything will always be harder for you.
Speak to your doctor about it your probably only gonna get negative comments on here because your trying for a baby at your age and people will disagree with that which is sad because you have a genuine question sorry I can't help you
All I want to say is your still a baby your self hun :) its hard im 20 and its hard for me let alone how it may be for you . Wait till you have a job and your stable truste you wont regret it . It does cause scarring you will have to see an obgyn and he would schedule a ultrasound to show your anatomy and see if theres scarring on your ovaries amd cervix from the std and he will be able to tell you . That std does cause woman to not be fertile if left untreated so you may want to be seen . Gove your body healing time amd recovery before you put that stress of pregnancy on it . Goodluck
You're very young at 15 you should be focused on your school work and career ahead, you have all the  time in the world love. It is better to wait