Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
am i pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

am i pregnant?

heey, iv been having unprotected sex with a guy for the past few weeks. I have a soreback, im tired more often then im not. Iv been getting headaches and I fainted the other day. My period has always been irregular it comes when  it wants too so I have no idea. I have a feeling im pregnant and I don't know if its too early to take a test. been having a lot of white milky discharge but no blood. please get back to me on what you think :( thanks!
Hi!
A white discharge with sore back and tiredness can be due to pregnancy. However, it can also be due to fungal infection. Wait until the maximum number of days after which you have had a period in the past. If you still do not get periods by then, take a pregnancy test, preferably a blood HCG estimation as this is more reliable. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
you can go and get a blood test that shows up a few day before a urine one will.
Hi!

thanks!