am i pregnant?
Hello everyone, My name is tia and I'm 20 years old...my boyfriend and I had sex jan 1-4th unprotected at least 3 times a day maybe more (wasnt counting). Then he had to go back to school, but he came back feb. 14-19th and again we had sex daily 4 to 5 times a day unprotected. Prior to him coming the second time, i got my menstrual feb. 10-14th which was kinda heavy but then again lighter than usual. We were able to have sex on the 14th which was the last day of my period. Since then I have been having really bad backaches in my lower back. Could I be pregnant? If so, could what I mistaked as my period really have been implantation bleeding?

Please Help me.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Implantation bleeding would'nt last 4 days. It sounds like a regular period. Are you trying to get pregnant? If not, then you may want to think about birth control.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thats what i was thinking about the bleeding but the blood was very light barely any...I'm deff not trying to get pregnant so I will be going to get birth control..thanks though
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Implantation bleeding usually only last a few hours, maybe a whole day, as is light. I don't think you're pregnant. If you have a clinic in your area you can get birth control from there. Depending on your income it will be very reduced or even free.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'd take a pregnancy test. I never had implantation bleeding and had regular periods up until I was three months. Now I'm 31 weeks pregnant
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Oh congrats on your bundle of joy !! :)
Thanks for the feedback I've purchased a test and now im just waiting a couple more days just to see if I feel any differently.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources