Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
am i pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i pregnant?

Hello everyone, My name is tia and I'm 20 years old...my boyfriend and I had sex jan 1-4th unprotected at least 3 times a day maybe more (wasnt counting). Then he had to go back to school, but he came back feb. 14-19th and again we had sex daily 4 to 5 times a day unprotected. Prior to him coming the second time, i got my menstrual feb. 10-14th which was kinda heavy but then again lighter than usual. We were able to have sex on the 14th which was the last day of my period. Since then I have been having really bad backaches in my lower back. Could I be pregnant? If so, could what I mistaked as my period really have been implantation bleeding?

Please Help me.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Implantation bleeding would'nt last 4 days. It sounds like a regular period. Are you trying to get pregnant? If not, then you may want to think about birth control.
Blank
thats what i was thinking about the bleeding but the blood was very light barely any...I'm deff not trying to get pregnant so I will be going to get birth control..thanks though
Blank
Implantation bleeding usually only last a few hours, maybe a whole day, as is light. I don't think you're pregnant. If you have a clinic in your area you can get birth control from there. Depending on your income it will be very reduced or even free.
Blank
I'd take a pregnancy test. I never had implantation bleeding and had regular periods up until I was three months. Now I'm 31 weeks pregnant
Blank
Oh congrats on your bundle of joy !! :)
Thanks for the feedback I've purchased a test and now im just waiting a couple more days just to see if I feel any differently.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank