are my symptoms normal?
Hi, im 17 and im 4-5 weeka pregnant, im very tired and achy during the day and at night time, i have also been having bad back ache and very mild period pains, they dont hurt, but they are there. i also have had a lot of discharge to the point where i have to wear a panty liner...its there when i urinate and when i wipe.
just wondered if anyone could tell me if all of these are normal for 4-5 weeks?
thank you! x
Hi, how many days are you delayed when you found out that you're pregnant?
i took two tests 3 days before i was due on and then took the clear blue tests 2 days after i was due on and it said 4-5 weeks pregnant, both of them did.
Can you help me? I don't know the symptoms of being pregnant but I'm 10 day delayed.
i had a strange butterfly feeling in my belly and didnt feel myself and my partner also noticed that i wasnt myself, so we took 2 tests and they both came back positive, then we waited till i was due on...i was late...so we took the clear blue ones and they told me how far i was gone and then the symptoms i am having now are in my question. hope everything is ok x