Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
brown discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

brown discharge

Hey everyone im REALLY worried scared and concerned on may 18 was the first day of my period i had unprotected sex he didn't *** in me but im scared of pre-*** furthermore, my period ended the 25 i never get my period the same day of each month but however i do get it every month. today has been 4 days i have noticed brown discharge only when i wipe after urinating i haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy but i read it could be implantation bleeding im really scared and worried me and that person ended bad im scared if i would be pregnant i would be on my own. is there possibilities i could be pregnant or its just shedding of old blood ? and my period is about to arrive?. its the first time i ever see brown discharge before my expected period i really need answers
It's most likely the onset of your period coming on. I would say, if you miss your period then take a test. Also, you should be using protection if you are not trying to get pregnant so you would not need to worry then. But to me, it sounds like your period is coming on soon.
i sure do know that specially knowing people like him won't be around in case of anything!  i took a pregnancy test last night and it came out negative in a way im glad but also worried still im going to wait this last week of June to take a another test at the beginning of July. In a way im scared but also keeping in mind the chances of pregnancy are very slim on the first day of your period