Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
can i be pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

can i be pregnant?

I had my period the last week of January and I thought it was over I had sex ( unprotected) a few times and then a few days later I had bleeding it lasted.for about a week in the beginning of February and then I had sex again and I've been having food cravings and been tired can I be pregnant?
A pregnancy test is always recommended. :) if you are not trying to get pregnant, use a condom. Having a baby is no joke. Take care!
If you suspect you could be pregnant, you should take a urine test. Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, and each encounter increases your chances of conception. If you are pregnant, you need to start prenatal vitamins and see your doctor to start prenatal care. If you are not pregnant, and are not planning on having children right now, you should talk to your doctor about types of pregnancy prevention/birth control and what may be right for you. Having the right protection can save you from worrying each month about possible pregnancy and will allow you to make plans for when the time is right for you to have children.