Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
can i get pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

can i get pregnancy

yesterday i had sex with my boy friend..v both r virgins..this is the first time v having sex so his penis were not fully penetrated into me just a little part went in and tat time sperm dint come out..and after tat v dint do penetration bcoz tat was painful to me so he dint do tat to me.. but atlast he shaked his penis and made it come out and it spread in my thighs and hairy outter part of mine..is there any chance of me to get pregnancy bcoz of precum and all pls help me am just 16yrs old
Tags: can i get pregnant?
no....u wont get pregnant at this time...........dont worry...........
i got my last periods as on 12.09.11 and this is time of ovulation knw so tat am fearing
Actually, you can get pregnant from this scenario. Any time you have sex, no matter how long it lasted, there is a chance for pregnancy. There is no safe time to have unprotected sex and since he ejaculated right next to your vagina, that puts you at risk as well for pregnancy. You can take a home pregnancy test 2 weeks after having sex or after a missed period, and you should get an accurate result. The chance of getting pregnant from this is not very high, so try not to stress yourself out. Though in the future, use this as a learning lesson to never do again. If you don't want to get pregnant, you need to be using some form of birth control at all times.
Am fearing alot about this,,wat should i do now..am in stress bcoz of dis..pls help me..
There's nothing you can do. You're too young for Plan B, as you have to be over 17 to buy it without a prescription from your doctor. Why do this if you're not prepared in any form for the consequences? Sex isn't just for fun-- it's serious and can destroy your future if you're not careful and prepared.
All you can do now is wait for your period to come. If your period is late, you can take a home pregnancy test to find out if you are pregnant or not. You can buy a home pregnancy test at any local pharmacy(CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc.) or even at the dollar store. Take the home pregnancy test first thing in the morning, as first morning urine would be the most concentrated and more easily pick up on the hcg levels(pregnancy hormone) that might be there in your urine. Make sure to read the directions carefully and use it as directed. Though try not to stress yourself out about all of this, as stress can cause your period to be late, which only adds more stress onto yourself. There is nothing you can do about the past now, so just try to be patient and wait for your period to show up. Then, in the future, use this as a big learning lesson to always use some form of birth control at all times. This was a small time period in which you made a mistake, but it can have long lasting consequences of having a child for the next 18 years or more. Try not to worry too much and take care.