Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
can you get pregnant from fingering with sperm on the hand?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

I had sex with my gf with a condom and came inside the condom AFTER pulling out. It did not break. We continued to mess around and i pulled the condom off and some sperm went on her chest. I moved it around a little bit and after she licked my finger. I fingered her after that. Is there any chance that she could be pregnant? She had just finished her period 3 days before and started birth control for the first time on the last day of her period. Should I worry?
No she was just off her period she wouldn't ovulate til around 14 days after.
No there is no chance she could be pregnant,the chances are very low. You cant get pregnant by fingering her. Also she had her period 3 days before, therfore she would not be fertile yet. As above says your more fertile 14 days before your next period.    
No you cannot get pregnant from fingering. The penis would need to come into with the vagina for pregnancy to happen. Maybe you guys should educate yourselves a little more about sex and all it entails, because that's how unplanned and unwanted pregnancies happen.
i had sex with ma gf without protection nd wen ma sperm wanted 2 come out i pulled out nd since then she has been complaining of certain changes in her body.she said she feels some heaviness in her.plz i need help
It is possible because thats how i got pregnant aslong as the sperm enters a girl can get pregnant I know because I have nt had sex in over a month and I got fingered and Im pregnant
Yes, it is possible to get pregnant with pre semen. It's also possible to get pregnant after ejaculation if it comes in to contact with the vagina right away. Sperm does not live long outside of the body and needs a moist environment to survive. So, you do not need to have full intercourse or ejaculation to get pregnant.  
I came on a girl sweat pants could she get pregnennt I dont think that the sperm could penetrate the pants and the underwear and get into the vagina