Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
can you get pregnant from pre ***

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

can you get pregnant from pre ***

i had sex with my boyfriend he didn't *** in me i have a child that is almost 11 months old and i have my period but my stomach makes these weird noses and i feel movement in their also but it feels like its coming from all over in my stomach but i have no signs of pregnancy like i did when i was pregnant with my first child. I also get like this weird burning feeling sometimes but im so nervous idk if i am pregnant or not
You can be. Pulling out offers NO protection at all, so if that's your only form of BC it will eventually fail and you will get pregnant.

For you to be far enough to feel movement you would be at least 12+ weeks, so it's extremely doubtful that it's fetal movement. Sounds like digestive personally, based on how you said it makes weird noises and you feel movement everywhere. That or muscle spasms, but that wouldn't cause noise. You also wouldn't have a period while pregnant, so that helps to show that more than likely you're not. If you're worried though, take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. It would also be a very smart investment to look into and get on birth control as well as use condoms.
i do and i am on BC i just dont understand he didn't bust inside of me but i have a child and i dont need another one right now and i do use condoms  and i HAVE had my period every month so far this year since Ive gave birth in 2010 its just weird popping noses but and movement but not like my first pregnancy its all over movement like one minute it will be on the side then next it will be up across the other side of my stomach i need to take a test but too afraid too but i know i haft to but I dont understand how i have my period if i might be? i do have A CHILD so i know signs of pregnancy and all oh that im almost 21 years old im no little child
Also when i was pregnant with my 1st I ate litterly all day everyday id eat like 3 people worth i ate ALOT! and i litterly peeded  like every 5 seconds and i was also showing at 3 months pregnant with my first child i have none of these signs i pee like 3 times a day and only eat like 2 times a day and my stomachs flat and not hard at all expect when i eat and i get really full my belly gets hard so idk whats going on i also have my period idk i honestly dont know what it is but i get pressure in my lower stomach and movement
I'm not too sure why you're getting so defensive. I never said you were a child, nor did I imply it. If you use protection, and are having normal periods why would you be concerned about pregnancy? Pregnancy is impossible while you have a period, and double use of protection (as long as you take it properly with condoms)

I have a child too, but as pregnancies are different it doesn't make too much difference. What you feel in one pregnancy can be different in another, or they could be identical. When I my miscarriage this past June, the pregnancy was nothing like my pregnancy with my daughter. In fact I tested just for giggles and it came up positive--much to my surprise. You're right, you do need to test. Use a dollar store test though--they're just as accurate as the more expensive ones, and won't be a waste of money.
Oops. I totally didn't finish my sentence in the first paragraph. Double use of protection would make your odds next to none.
no im not being defensive at all sorry if it seems like it just worried and i haven't taken my birth control in a month cause im switching to a new one so thats why Its so weird i  have my period and i dont know what it could be but i will go get a dollar store pregnancy test hopefully im not though not ready for another one