chances of getting pregnant?
okay so me and my boyfriend had sex on jan 31. so at first he was in me with no condom on for a bit and i know for a fact only a little pre-*** went in me, then after he grabbed a condom and finished in me with condom on(didnt break or anything). after (i believe) he went to the bathroom and took a pee. and after a while we started having sex again, but it was only for a bit (mabye 5 min) and he didnt ejacualate, what are the chances in percentage of me being pregnant and what should i do? please honest answers ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...
You can get pregnant from pre semen. Plus, you did have have sex after he removed the condom and had ejaculated. You have to put the condom on before he ever touches you. If you have sex again use a new condom. All you can do right now is wait to see if you get your period. If you don't then take a test.
And to add on to what to remar said, do u know if this was even your fertile cycle?!? A lot of time ppl assume they are prego but do not even know their own body. If u have. Normal or close to cycle then you will ovulate generally 14-16days after your period. So for example if your period was Jan 7th count 14-16 days with the first day of our period being day one and this I your fertile time. Sou if u had intercourse around dates Jan20-26 its possible you could be pregnant because again you can get pregnant from per-***. So pull out a calendar and get to wrk. Good luck!!!