concern
I have the implant and i know it can cause irregular periods.  Im sexually active but Im pretty sure it's nothing to be worried about since we've been careful. in October I was on my period for two weeks quite heavy, the concern is that I have not been on my period for 2 months? So it doesnt add up, is this normal?
Hi!
If you did not get periods for two months and then had heavy periods for two weeks, it could be a miscarriage, despite being on an implant. However, yes, the heavy flow can also be due to the implant, in which case this will be a repeat feature every cycle.
A prolonged bleeding of any kind from the vagina can also be due to a sore or ulcer in vagina as you see in Herpes or otherwise, endometritis or infection of endometrium of uterus, cervicitis or infection of cervix, fibroids, vaginal infections, vaginal polyp, endometriosis and cancer of either cervix, uterus or ovary. Please discuss with your doctor and get this investigated. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.